Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy day sing-along

We are actually experiencing rain in Southern California! And it is not just the usual type of heavy mist rain, it has been full fledged, no sun, with occasional down pours-rain. So in honor of the occasion, I found the "Rainy Day" song from Sesame Street. It was one of my favorites growing up, so I hope you will like it too. Perhaps it will help you appreciate the rain as you are cleaning up the after products of the storm. Especially if it is the river that flows through your garage!
Join along...it's a rainy day, it's a rainy day...it's wet outside and I can't go out to play... but I like the rain...anyway...


p.s. I just couldn't resist my all time favorite- "Ladybug Picnic". It is guaranteed to make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment