Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

This is my mom, and yesterday was her birthday! While she thinks she is getting old, she is still the youngest and prettiest mom I know. What a blessing to have her as a mother. Not only has she directed my life towards the good, she always made me feel like I was the best thing since sliced bread. For example: I had always thought that I was a really good student and must have been pretty close to always having an A+ average by the way I remembered her acting about my report cards. Then, a little while back, I found some of those old report cards and lo and behold, I was pretty much a B student with a few A's thrown in. How did she do that? Since that revelation in my life, I have been trying to be better with my own children and their accomplishments. And while I'm not at my mom's level yet, she still inspires me to do better in all aspects of my life. So thank you, Mom! And happy birthday.

While this link is not a happy birthday link, it does help to express my feelings for my angel mother! Hope you enjoy it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVNNA98HF0

No comments:

Post a Comment