Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hike #2 Update Info


Welcome friends! I am thrilled that you would like to join me in my quest. It makes me think that a quest name would be appropriate, so any and all submissions will be accepted:-)

Tuesday, August 4, at 11 am sharp I will be at the church parking lot on the east side of Valley View, just south of Chapman (across from the movie theater) in case anybody would like to carpool.

If it is easier to meet at the hike entrance the directions are:
405 South to
MacArthur Blvd. south to
Irvine/Campus, head west for about 2 miles to
Santiago Drive, turn left onto Santiago,
proceed one block south to
Constellation Ave., turn left (west)
Constelation Ave is a small dead-end street; park here. The trail begins at the end of the street. I figure the carpoolers will be there by about 11:40. Let me know if we should wait for you at the trail head.

In case you can't make it, I will post some photos of the adventure so you can enjoy the hike in a sunburn free environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment