Friday, August 5, 2011

Family time

I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer thus far! I have been keeping busy-sometimes busy doing nothing:) This summer's highlight has been Colin coming home from his mission and his siblings coming home to greet him. (I will post photos as soon as I find my camera:/ ) Along with Colin, Mike, Chelsie, Lindsey, and Evan, we were joined by Grandma and Grandpa, Megan, Margaret, Brit and Donna plus girls, Susie, Bill, Erin and Brent and their family, Ryan W., Ryan and Ali, Kay and Jay and their grandchildren! It was such a blessing to see these people that we love so much and to be the recipients of their love in return. As always I wish the time could have been stretched out, but one thing I have realized is to enjoy the little moments that come and treasure the memories they create.

1 comment: